Returns and Refund Policy
We hope you will be delighted with your purchases but if within the first 30 days after receipt the Goods are not to your satisfaction you may return them to us. Simply return the goods in their original packaging and condition along with a note of your name and order number and we will exchange the item or refund the purchase price to your account.
Returning a faulty item:
1. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the item(s) you are returning and the reason for the return stating whether you want an exchange or refund. In the case of a damaged product please send an image where possible. Please send all items back to the below address via a Royal Mail recorded delivery service and provide us with the tracking code, we will then send a replacement order and refunded you the required amount for postage costs.
2. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you may be entitled to a refund or replacement where goods are faulty or not as described. If the item is damaged or faulty, then we will cover the cost of receiving the item back with us. Please request a 'Proof of Postage', as we will not be liable for items lost in transit back to us without proof of postage. Please supply a receipt for the return postage cost.
Making an Exchange:
3. If you wish to return an item that is not faulty or damaged, then you can return the item (within the statutory time) for a refund or exchange at your own cost and original postage paid will not be refunded. All returns should go to the returns address stated below:
On The Tools
Suite 1 & 2 Sir Robert Peel Mill, Mill Lane, Fazeley
4. If you have any questions please e-mail us at: email@example.com
5. Always check your junk/spam email folders for our response.
We are 100% committed to resolving all issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. In all cases we aim to do that directly with yourself, the customer. However, due to new legislation we also have to provide our customers with a link to the Government's Online Dispute Resolution tool. Should you feel the need to use this you can do so by using this link: - https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN